Friday 14 October 2016

Creative CV Interview Feedback

The interview for the creative CV went well. I included all the key aspects of the CV including:
  • Colour theory
  • Shape theory
  • Gestalt theory
  • Typography
  • General Design
  • Why it is appropriate
Including this into my interview shows that I understand my CV, why I designed it that way and what it will do to help me to get a job.

The in the interview I also used key and descriptive words like 'limitless'. I also suggested why I didn't use other fonts, texts and design features. This showed a key part in the interview as it showed I was open minded. I also felt confident within my interview although I did use fillers like 'erm' and long pauses. This didn't appear to have any significant affect on the progress of my interview but that could be an important aspect to improve upon. This also reflected on the positive feedback, which showed that I had good wording and that I answered any questions with ease and that I have met the recommendations within the brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment