Friday 14 October 2016

Creative CV Evaluation


My CV uses the basic black and white to show that it is very professional. The black is used to show strength and greatness while the white is used to show purity and truthfulness. These two colours not only contrast each other well but has a very appealing look to the CV.

I have used Sans Serif fonts to show that the CV is modern, crisp and sharp. The reason I have not used Serif fonts is because it does not give a professional look to the CV in the way that is presented. I have kept the text as readable and legible as possible by minimising the use of big paragraphs. However, where there are lines of text, I have kept the leading close enough to follow but not too far as to take up too much space. I have attempted to keep the tracking even throughout the CV as it prevents the page from look uneven.

I have mainly used circles in my CV as these show perfection, smoothness and limitlessness. This reflects on my personality as a potential employee. I have however used some rectangles. This is because they are used to show what qualifications I have gained. This presents itself to be sturdy, immovable and strict meaning that these are the grades I have, no more, no less.

The Gestalt Principles I have used are 'continuity'. This is because the reader will automatically look at the top left corner, which means the first thing he will see is my name and how to contact me followed by my interests.

The content of the CV is very basic and to the point. You can look at it and instantly know half of my life in a few seconds. This makes the CV very legible and can quickly find any information again with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment